Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Goodbye 2009.  You will hardly be missed.

2009 was an OK year for me but no real highlights.  I quit smoking in April and I am glad I did but it's been a really sucky time since.  I still have random cravings throughout the day, I've gained 40lbs at least, and I turned 45. argh.

I have BIG HUGE GREAT plans for 2010.  I want to get my eating totally under control.  I want to commit to some kind of exercise at least 30 minutes every single day.  Honestly, I know I have plenty of free time in a day to do this.  I want to start taking better care of myself.  I love being a wife, a mom, a gramma but it's time to take care of ME now.  I'm always last on my list.

2010 will be my "selfish year".  I won't be blogging about my exercise or my eating etc here.  I am making my own personal blog diary which will not be public but where I can really just keep track of how I'm doing etc.  Maybe that's selfish but.......yep.   This is my selfish year.

See you all next year!

No comments: