Thursday, December 24, 2009

A White Christmas

A nice day inside as the snow came down.  Jarrett & Daniel came over with their families and we opened gifts.  The kids and grandkids enjoyed everything I think.

We may be delayed a day in our trip to Dallas because of the continuing snow here and also in Oklahoma. No problem there.  No one has to be back to work or school until January 4th so we are on no time table.

We are letting the kids stay up late tonight and they are on the couch(with their new snuggies) watching Return of the Jedi with Michael.  This was our first year without any believers in Santa Claus.  It's actually made things a bit less hectic.  I still will be stuffing the kids' stockings later with candy and small gifts.  How can I give that up?  It's such a fun little thing to do.

I wish for all of my friends and family to have a Merry Christmas and many happy blessings in the new year.!  :-)

No comments: