Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Runner's Knee??!!

How can my Runner's Knee be killing me when I haven't been running in well over a year??!!  Yesterday was supposed to be the day I started my daily 30 minutes of exercise routine and now this.   Last night I could barely put any weight on it.  It's a little better this morning but imagine in a few hours after walking on it it's going to be hurting pretty good.  ouch!

This is so discouraging.  I really want/need to start running again.  I've got to lose this extra weight plus I can't wait to see how much easier I can breathe since quitting smoking almost a year ago.

Just going to think of this as a minor setback and remind myself that being a few days past my start date doesn't mean I've failed.  NO reason to lose my motivation.

Off to start the day.

No comments: