Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kids Coming Out of My Ears

Busy weekend with my little kids, my big kids, and grandkids.

Friday night was fun.  I watched my 24 yr old daughter teach her little brother and sister how to dance.  I think it was called the Cupid Slide?  It was super funny.  They sure do love seeing their big sister every day now.

Last night was more kids and more kids.  We have a problem with Davis, my youngest son, & Jacob my youngest grandson.  Davis is almost 7.  Jacob is 5 1/2. Davis is the uncle & Jacob is the nephew.  They always beg to play with each other and then each time they get together they fight like cats and dogs!  They're so close that I think their relationship resembles one of siblings than just friends.
We are constantly separating them etc.

So, it's now Spring Break and I guess I'll need to find fun stuff to do with the kids this coming week.  By this time next week I may have lost all of my sanity so this could possibly be my last post ever. LOL


I wish I had something more interesting to write about but I don't.  :-(

Blessings to anyone that might read, C

1 comment:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Tommy has a friend like that: he wants to play with him but when they get together, they fight. It gives me a headache.