Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Karaoke

Here's a new tradition.  Karaoke after Thanksgiving dinner.  The big boys(mid-late 20's) are a hoot and have zero inhibitions.

Watching my daughters sing together was interesting.  Heather is 23 and Rylie is 8 but they both moved the exact same way and both sang well.  It was sweet and you could tell that Rylie was SO HAPPY to have her big sister home if only for a few days.

So yeah it's 10:30 so I imagine this will be going on for hours and hours.

Last night I finally went to bed at 3am! Hubby woke me up in the most wonderful way though.....not what you're thinking.  He laid my 2 month old grandaughter down right in front of me and her little face was the first thing I saw.  What a thing to wake up to.

I hope all of my online friends and their families are having a wonderful time together.

Blessings to all.

No comments: