Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Panic

I am starting to get totally panicked about Thanksgiving.  It's a week away and I'm already stressed.
I have 11 people descending on my house next Wednesday......3 bedrooms isn't going to hold us all! LOL  And those are just the folks coming from out of town.  Thursday will include all 6 of my kids with 4 of them having spouses, 8 grandkids, a niece and her boyfriend, and a really good friend. I think that's like 25...of course 10 of them are under 8yrs old. OMG.

Ages of children in my house at one time. 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, and 6 weeks.  I have a very small house!

So, on top of the people, now I have to feed them all.  Mind you that wouldn't be such a problem but I ABHOR cooking.  I try to do as little cooking as possible on a normal day.

Hubby has informed me that he has taken Tue & Wed off so he can help me.  You should read that last sentence as "hubby can cook".
WAIT, just realized.  On top of the people, kids, and all of the cooking....my house is a wreck right now.  LOL there is so much to do I keep sitting down at my computer in frustration.  Where to start, where to start?

I think I need a big bottle of cold water and a list.  A list will make it all better. shhhhhh I'll believe it for a little while.

No comments: