Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Love Pencils

I love this time of year.  I love school supplies.  At what other time can you get boxes of Crayola Crayons for .25 and spiral notebooks for .15?  I love to stock up on school/office supplies.  I don't "stock up" on much of anything but I do love to have extra crayons, pencils, notebooks etc.

Pencils. I'd rather write with a nice sharp pencil than anything else in the world.  I can't stand mechanical pencils.  I also have a HUGE problem with ugly/missing erasers on pencils. When the kids were younger, and still sometimes now, they would bite the eraser off of my pencils.  I CANNOT use a pencil with no eraser.  I CANNOT use a pencil where the metal piece that holds the eraser has been chewed on. That's disgusting.  I like plain pencils.  I like black pencils.  I like zebra print pencils.

The husband obviously loves me.  Yesterday he bought me a really nice new electric pencil sharpener.

I love pencils!

No comments: