Friday, June 08, 2012

Summertime!!!

My favorite thing about Summer.  No schedules.
The thing I hate most about Summer.  No schedules.

The summer has started out slowly at our house.   We've only hit the waterpark once.   By the end of summer we will be going almost every day.  We are pacing ourselves right now.
Rylie is in a summer volleyball league and Davis will have a 4 day football daycamp in July.  That's it.  Those are the only two things we have scheduled.

Summer lasts the perfect amount of time.  About 2 weeks prior to school starting in the Fall the kids start to get bored and I start to get frazzled. Until then we'll just enjoy the sun, the pool, friends and doing whatever we please.

I hope others have a wonderful summer as well.

2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I sort of love the no schedule thing. But my kids usually still go to bed at normal time because by the then, I need some quiet time.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.